Friday 7 February 2014

USA !!

Hii Blogger reader !!! *kissandhug :*
On this blogpost i wear USA top with jeans and heels..
Don't you know?? this top i got when i run online shop and one of my customer cancel to buy this top...
This top already in my cupboard since a long long time ago.. haha,,, maybe 1 year i think..
it's so long right?? XD

but, a few days ago i decide to wear this top to my 6th blogpost ... :D








Sorry guys if there are many photos of my face... because there are many picture that i love... i'm so confused... so i post it all... hehe :D






TOP - Unbrand
PANTS - Cache Cache
HEELS - Charles n Keith
CLUTCH - Unbrand
Necklace - (X) SML
SUNGLASSES - VNC


6 comments:

  1. I love watching women's blogs of foreign countries.
    There are always different and interesting proposals and I always find some good ideas.
    I'm a new blogger from Italy. If you want, take a look at my blog.
    Kisses,
    Eni K.

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eniwhere-Fashion/495867350525920

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit !! I love everything with the print of usa *.*
    what about follow each other?
    let me know :)
    have a lovely day <3
    xx
    veronica

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dear thanks for the nice comment on my blog :D
    love your bag and top dear :)

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u're welcome dear :) you have a nice blog :)

      Delete