Thursday 24 July 2014

who you are

                                       a few days ago.. i found this tanktop at my cupboard
since the weather is really hot nowadays
i will post some outfit for summer :)

i wear black tanktop and ripped hotpants 
i think this look a little bit boyish :D








I bought this shies maybe about 4 years ago but i rarely use it.. i dont know why..
Although this a quite cute :D


TOP - Random
HOTPANTS - Unbrand
SHOES - China store
RED SHIRT - Sister's
NECKLACE - (X) S.M.L




2 comments:

  1. Nice outfit dear ! ❤️❤️

    Visit and leave ur comment on my blog :
    Sphereofsummer.blogspot.com

    Follow back dear ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. So chic! Btw let's join my first giveaway, for further info do check my latest post :-)

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete