Thursday 11 September 2014

Black velvet



Hello guys.. I'm so busy lately since i'm already back to college, sorry to not update my blog for a month ..
At this outfit i choose 'BLACK' 
YES !! Black !! i love this color after shocking pink !
Black makes me look more slim <3<3
Anyone want to look slim right? Then choose black ! Kkk
And one thing , TRUST ME that BLACK will fit to all skintone

I wear black leather velvet top with black hotpants
and don't forget black heels too !

Nice outfit will makes your day more perfect !

Oh ya guys, follow me on instagram : @jenniferyapola to get more outfit ideas :) thankyou












TOP - ig @aspcollection
HOTPANTS - Unbrand
HEELS - Charles n keith
SUNGLASSES - VnC

3 comments:

  1. Halooo I like your blog. Boleh minta email untuk kerjasama?

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi tizsa.. nice to know you ;) contact : jennifer.jenz94@gmail.com thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice look! mind to follow each other via gfc&insta? :)

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete